Oceans Paradise~Heated pool~ Private beach access
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 4-6
Calling all beach lovers! 1600 feet to your private deeded beach!
This stunning, 3-bedroom, 2-bath, heated pool home is perfectly situated steps from pristine sands, the calming sounds of crashing waves and gentle sea breezes.
Enjoy an idyllic beach lifestyle, combined with modern comforts and luxury, at your private beachside oasis.
Serene and inviting from the moment you step foot inside, welcome to Oceans Paradise!
The Living Room
Tall ceilings adorned with white wood beams, driftwood color flooring and natural light, seamlessly connect the open floor plan, in the living area. Relax on the sofa, catch up with family, or enjoy streaming from your apps on the 55” smart TV.
The Kitchen and the Dining Room
Set the stage for a special occasion dinner or enjoy a casual take-out meal from the abundance of local restaurants. The fully equipped, and well stocked chef’s kitchen, with island bar seating, boasts a built-in wine cooler, a flat top stove, wall oven and microwave, and a French door refrigerator. The dining table seats 6, with a pool and garden view.
• Keurig and regular drip coffee machine, small electric coffee grinder, coffee filters and cups
• Coffee filters, coffee cups
• Blender, 4 slice toaster, plastic drink pitchers
• Pots and pans, baking dishes, serving dishes, food storage containers
• Indoor and outdoor dishes and drinkware, wine glasses, martini glasses
• Children’s plates and bowls
• Cooking utensils, cutting boards, mixing bowls, can opener, wine opener, knife block, cheese grater
• Paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, new sponge, commonly used spices, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, dishwasher pods, pens, note pad, scissor, and more
Ambient lighting, luxurious bed mattresses, and room darkening shades add depth, while creating a warm and welcoming retreat. All 3 bedrooms are adorned with 100% cotton linens, quality pillows, and tasteful décor. A luggage rack, clothing storage, usb port outlets, wood hangers and lamps are provided in each bedroom.
The Master Suite
• King bed, 4 King pillows
•55” Smart TV (app streaming), ceiling fan
•En-Suite Bathroom, stand up shower with sprayer, hair dryer, hand soap, body soap, toilet paper
Guest Bedroom 1
•Queen bed, 4 queen pillows
Guest Bedroom 2
•Two twin Bed, 4 standard pillows
•Hall bath, stand up shower, hair dryer, hand soap, body soap, toilet paper
•Full size washer and dryer, iron, ironing board, clothes drying bar, detergent
•1 locked owner's cabinet
• Pool/beach towels
• Shower towels, hand towels, wash cloths
• 1 locked owner’s cabinet
•Private, heated pool [heater runs with pool pump 6am-8pm | December-April]
•Lounge area with large umbrella, dining table with seating for 4
•4 lounge chairs, umbrella, 2 side tables
•BBQ grill with propane tank, grill tools, grill cover
•2 beach cruisers, bike locks, bike pump
•4 beach chairs, 1 beach umbrella, rolling cooler, beach cooler bag, mesh beach bag, beach wagon, sand toys, kids bike helmets
•Pool fence [available in the garage for guest use]
A portable, full size crib is available for use and we are happy to assist with any other baby/toddler/child needs. Please bring crib sheets if you plan to use the crib.
Managing Matterz/On Beach Time Vacation Rentals, offers concierge services for your pre-arrival and vacation planning needs. We can assist with grocery pre- stocking, airport transfers, chef services, massages, excursions, yachting, fishing and more.
Neighboring construction*It is important to note that the home to the east of us, next door was knocked down (no longer pending knockdown). We do not have information regarding their build, the time frame of their permits, inspections, or dates their contractors or subcontractors will be on site. As with all new builds we expect there to be noise, work vehicles, debris, and workers next door for several months. We will update here when new information is received. No credits or refunds will be given related to neighbors construction.
By reserving this vacation rental Guest acknowledges and agrees to the following:
1) On Beach Time Vacation Rentals requires Guest ID verification, security deposit authorization with credit card and short-term agreement w/pool waiver for access to the home. Taxes (13%) as required by PBC/State of FL are collected and remitted. Payment is required a minimum of 30 days prior to your stay. Booking will be forfeited and cancelled with no refund of monies paid, if tax payment is not submitted as required.
2) Bookings within 24 hours of arrival require prep time; this means check-in time may be after our standard 4pm check in time. **no credits or refunds will be given**
3) Outdoor security cameras (2) are present on the exterior front of the home. Security cameras record video and voice, however they are not actively monitored. Cameras may not be covered or tampered with by guest. Owner/Manager reserves the right to view the cameras to verify guest count, or if any complaints are received.
4) 6 Adults Max-No pets-No unregistered guests
5) The Pool is heated to 85° December -April.
IMPORTANT: heating speed depends on the outdoor temperature. The heater will only heat the pool, 20° above the air temperature. The heater runs during daytime hours when the pump runs and the control panel is locked, for management use only.
6) Events hosted or Commercial Filming without owner/management knowledge will result in immediate termination of stay and loss of deposit. Events include but are not limited to Bridal/Wedding Showers, Birthday or Engagement parties, Girls/Guys Weekend, etc. ALL EVENTS/FILMING REQUIRE APPROVAL (if you're not sure, please ask) Any additional fees will be discussed based on the individual request.
7) Violations of the short-term rental agreement will result in termination of stay without notice or refund
8) Guest is responsible for payment of damaged or missing items. The property is videotaped and photographed prior to each guest's stay. Upon arrival, if anything is not as expected, it must be reported within 12 hours.
9) No refunds or credits provided for construction related noise, debris, vehicles as a result of the construction on the lot next door to Oceans Paradise.
Boynton Beach, Florida
Managing Matterz/On Beach Time Vacation Rentals offers Concierge and Provisioning Services. Options include, grocery shop and pre-stocking, dinner reservations, in home chef services, massages, fishing and boating excursions, airport transfers and more. Please inquire with us for additional details.
NO POSTAL MAIL MAY BE RECEIVED AT THIS VACATION RENTAL
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
1/1 - 12/31
|$399 - $429||$425 - $435||
Fall; Nov. 1 - Dec. 16
11/1 - 12/16
|$375 - $550||$479 - $587||
Holiday; Dec. 17 - Jan. 8
12/17 - 1/8
|$592 - $659||$649||
Christmas/New Years 2023
Dec 22, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023
Winter/Spring; Jan. 9 to June 21
1/9 - 6/21
|$399 - $595||$429 - $629||
Summer; July 1 - Oct. 31
7/1 - 10/31
|$399 - $429||$429 - $455||
Nov 25, 2024 - Nov 30, 2024
Christmas/New Years 2024
Dec 19, 2024 - Jan 5, 2025
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Forty-seven percent (47.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed with deposit. Early check-in/Late check-outs are not guaranteed and will only be offered in writing if available. Guest is responsible for any and all damage occurring on the premise during their stay. Smoking, unauthorized events, filming and illegal activity in the premises will result in an automatic forfeit of deposit. Any additional damages are payable within 24 hours of proof of payment. Guest releases On Beach Time Vacation Rentals and its associates of any and all liability and ensures that they are covered by their own health/accident insurance.